The sport is considered as physical activity and it is usually it supports them in maintaining improved physical ability and skills. The sports is one and only thing that ensures the winner and loser, that highly motivates the people. We are in advanced world and sports are generally recognized as the physical based activity and dexterity. Here Interesting facts about the underwater football in this session we delivered you detailed elaborative information regarding one single sport that is underwater football. Stick with this piece of article till end and gain the relevant information regarding this football association. Actually the sports are perfectly governed by a set of rules and activities and it helps to ensure the fair competition.
Interesting facts about the underwater football
Underwater football is the aquatic game played under the water.it is the game played between two teams by 13 members and 5 in each of the play. The main objective of the game is that players need to put the small in the gutter which is placed on next side of the pool.equipments like mask, snorkel and fins are required for this game.atfirst this game is played to practice the snoring skills and mostly played in the Canada regions. This game is played in club based activities or usually in the evening time.
Rules of the game:
Rules of the game are called protocol. It should be followed with sincere dedication. If you follow the rule only competition will be fair. Protocols of the game are
- Ball should have negative buoyancy
- Players can go up to the surface to take breath if needed but only restriction is that players should not go up with the ball. If done so then it is considered as foul.
- Only 5 players should be in the court during the play
- Players can pass the ball by swimming to his team mates
- Opponent team can attack the player who wants to put the ball in the gutter.
- Game should be played for about two 20 minutes and half time of 5 minutes.
How to start the play?
Players can play the game but wants to start the game initially is the important factor. Playing as first adds credits to the team. Here are the methods been described that how to start the game and they are
- Player from each team should be lined up for the play. They should stand center visible to the officials.
- Before the play all the players should listen to the information given by the officials
- After blowing of the whistle captain should assign the player to take the position above the ball
Reasons for stopping the play:
During the play referee or high officials can stop the play due to following reasons. It may be stopped in case of foul or to re-start the game. The main reasons for stopping the game are
- In the case of adding substitute play can be stopped
- If any player get injured at that play can be paused
- It is stopped because if any player violate the rules of the game
Facts about foul:
Because of the game played underwater there will be many fouls and penalties found here.violating the rules are called foul and there will be stoppage of the play. Reasons for mentioning the play as foul are
- If players were found delaying to start the game is mentioned as foul
- If there is too many players found in the water
- Game is stopped if there is any illegal substitution
- If any player hang on to the equipment of the side wall then it is considered as foul
- If the ball is broken due to the parts of the body like fin it is considered as foul and game will be stopped.
Finally, this is the game played for fun momemnts.playing football gives you good exercise like swimming in the water. This is the right game played and enjoyed lot with your friends easily.